- Annette Vee provides good information on using blogs for teaching at http://www.annettevee.com/blogstoteach/.
- Lanny Arvan has written an excellent article for Inside Higher Ed called "Teaching With Blogs" that you might find interesting.
- Joe Sanchez shares his experiences using blogs in his class at http://www.educause.edu/blog/joesanchez/TeachingwithBlogs/166276
- A slide presentation on 11 Advantages of Using a Blog for Teaching
- Rubrics to Evaluate Classroom Blogging
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Teaching with Blogs
Now that Blackboard has the capability to add blogs and journals to your courses, you may be wondering how you might use them to enhance student learning. Here are some resources for you to explore to find out more about using blogs for teaching and learning.