Thursday, October 11th
Noon - 1:00 PDT
Presenter: Donna Eyestone
Did you know you can:
- Record and edit your YouTube videos from your web browser
- Easily add and search captions
- Curate your own playlist, even adding your own intros to other people's YouTube videos?
All you need is a webcam and a YouTube account -- no software, no trials, no downloads so you and your students can easily create videos.
Learn how to:
- Write a script
- Get a good camera angle
- Record without looking like you're reading
- Edit out the beginnings and ends of clips
More Information: http://www.cccconfer.org/webinarEmail/templates/webinar-0912.html