- Friday, May 28 - Snapshot stops running. This means that information regarding class enrollments, email address changes, etc. will stop being transferred from WebAdvisor to Blackboard.
- Wednesday, June 2 - Grade deadline.
- Thursday, June 3 at 10 pm until Saturday, June 5 at 5am - The upgrade will be installed. Blackboard will not be available during this time. (time approximate)
- Saturday, June 5 - if all has gone well, faculty can begin working on Summer semester containers in Blackboard.
- Monday, June 7 - templates will be copied from the test server to the live server to prepare for the creation of Fall semester containers and other settings will be adjusted as needed.
- Tuesday, June 8 at approximately 6 am - Snapshot begins running again. Fall semester containers are created and enrollments for Summer semester are updated.
- Monday, June 14 - Summer Semester begins and everything runs smoothly!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Bb 9 - Upgrade Schedule
Here is the sequence of events that will take place to complete the upgrade to Blackboard version 9.